Social Distancing Corona virus (COVID 19)
Church Lane Cemetery is open, however families visiting loved one’s graves should observe social distancing.
· If you go into the cemetery please stay two metres away from other people at all times unless they are a member of your house hold
· Wash your hands as soon as you get home
· Don’t meet others in the cemetery that are not from your house hold
· You can still spread the virus even if you do not have symptoms.
· If you have symptoms please self-isolate and not attend the cemetery.
Barnburgh and Harlington Parish Council